CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just when I thought I was out of the morning-sickness-woods... Friday was absolutely horrible again. I ended up staying home from work after hours of being sick because I was still not feeling great and was so exhausted afterwards that I just couldn't get up.

I'm not sure which is better: to be LITTLE sick all the time or to get it all over with in one day each week.

Either way, just a few more weeks, I hope, and this will all be behind us.

Marti said first thing he's going to do is spank that baby for making Mommy cry. He's just kidding, of course. What he doesn't realize is HE made me cry by making me think of RYE bread when I wasn't feeling well. TALK about emotional!!!

On another note, I've noticed my appetite is really odd lately. I am always hungry, yet NOTHING looks good to me. I have an incredible urge to eat, yet when I open the fridge or cabinets, or even go to the store, NOTHING sounds good. I know I have to eat, but blah!!!!

Maybe some cravings will kick in soon and I will not be able to resist something yummy. Even my old irresistible stands-bys (you know, that crap food I'm not supposed to eat) are not doing it for me right now. I can say I've barely enjoyed a thing I ate at all this week. Why now when I have a baby growing? Why not before when I WANTED to lose weight? So, I just force it down and do my best.

Tonight is Judith's birthday party. Maybe she'll have chopped liver again like she usually does. I can NEVER resist that!!!! (Fingers crossed even though it's not a holiday dinner...)

0 comments: