Well, I promised everyone pictures of the ultrasound today, but for some unknown reason, the ultrasound tech refused to print one for us because you can't tell it's a baby yet. It's just a fuzzy spot with a heartbeat and an amniotic sac, but that's not the point!
We brought our camera and she refused to allow Marti to take a picture, also.
So, while I'm THRILLED that it's in the right place and the heart is beating, I'm so disappointed that she was so disagreeable.
The heart was beating at 146-150 beats per minute so Diane thinks it's going to be a girl now.
I'm still just sitting here shaking my head about the ultrasound tech not giving us our fuzzy little picture. I wasn't looking to see if it had blue eyes or black hair or a dimple in its cheek. I just wanted my first ultrasound picture. Is it just me or is this totally unheard of? Everyone I know who's had an ultrasound has gotten a picture.
On another note, today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and I came home to chocolates, roses and a very sweet card from Marti. Also, we went to Starbucks for DECAF treats and the girl, for some unknown reason, didn't charge us for our coffees. It wasn't a mistake because when Marti asked, she said, "Can't I do something nice?" with a nice grin on her face. How sweet of her, yet how random... Maybe I looked bummed out. ;)
Tuesday, October 5, 2004
Posted by Lisa at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment