Is it the meds or is it just me?
I have taken exactly 4 pills so far and I feel different. It's too soon, isn't it?
In the morning, when I wake up, I am AWAKE. For those of you that know me, this is HUGE! This alone could be life changing!
I have no idea if this is even supposed to happen, but 4 mornings in a row, I have been pretty much awake as soon as (or, if you can imagine, BEFORE) the first alarm goes off.
SO WEIRD!!!!
Another thing about today was that something that normally sets me off had no effect on me at all. I could practically hear the sugar in my voice while dealing with a normally difficult situation, and it was spooky!
So is this a good thing, or am I on my way to Stepford Wife?
Another person told me that while I was dealing with some unforeseen difficulties today that she would have snapped and started yelling (or something to that extent) but get this -- I had to stop and think about what she was referring to. I was not even mildly peeved! Normally I'm always irate and the first to notice when something is irritating.
So far I'm only on half a dose and I like how the last few days have been. I'll continue, but I wonder what the next step will bring. Will the increased dose be better for me? Or is this current dose "just right?"
All I know is that for the last few days, I can't remember wanting to (or actually) shouting "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!" which, for me, up until this weekend, was at LEAST a daily occurrence. And that's saying a LOT considering the mess that has presented itself to me since my paternal grandmother died Sunday.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Placebo?
Posted by Lisa at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lisa I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother! Isnt that the one that just moved out here?
Yup, that's the one.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Lisa. I'll be thinking of your family through the holidays.
IMHO, if you are feeling good on a 1/2 dose, keep it there. No need to take more if you are responding well.
Sheeshh ... you certainly have not had an easy couple of months. I hope the meds keep working and make you feel better :) Sounds like they are off to a great start! I WTF alot!!
Post a Comment