CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's Writing Her NAME!

Last week I took Abby out to dinner with my parents. As I was signing the credit card receipt, Abby noticed and asked if she could do it. Ah, what the heck, right? So, I gave her the pen and the second copy of the receipt.

She did it!!!!!! I didn't hold the pen at all for her or tell her what to do except to close the top of her A!

I never thought my little girl would be able to write her name at three years old.

Once again, this kind of came out of the blue. She didn't really have unsuccessful attempts at writing her name - she just DID IT!

2 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

I would have been fun to see if the payment cleared with her signature. Would anyone even catch it?

Nice job Abby!

Lisa said...

Yes, funny indeed! (Actually, I'm sure it would have, because the credit card company only sees that receipt if I dispute the charge and the restaurant faxes it over to them.) But, then I would have to leave her first "name" on the table and that would have broken my heart. ;) I carry this receipt in my wallet now. Being a parent makes me a sap!