This is a "retro-post" (actually written in November) so I can find it easier next year when I need ideas for #4. I just found an incredible link I want to remember and this is a great excuse to post it here now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marti was a doll and planned the whole thing! He ordered and picked up the cake, and made the reservations, too.
It should have been super easy then, right? Nope. When it was all done and I managed to catch my breath long enough to freak out, he said it felt a little like our wedding where we ran around trying to talk to everybody all evening. (and I don't think the chainsaw incident helped me relax)
In the future, I think I'll check this link for advice on kids' birthdays. I have only read a couple of responses, but already there are all kinds of light bulbs over my head!!!
I'm LOVING the odd year/even year idea!!!!
Party Animus at A Little Pregnant.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Abby's Birthday Was Exhausting!
Posted by Lisa at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment