I love sping in AZ. Tonight we had to have dinner inside, but for dessert, we made it outside. (Thanks to Melissa for making cupcakes with unbelievable "popitude!" and to Ron for baking a coconut cream pie!)
As if dessert wasn't sweet enough, my friends that were visiting are expecting in just a few weeks!!! She's undeniably pregnant and sharing the lumps and bumps beneath her abdomen. I am forever amazed at the life that grows inside of a mother and was so very thrilled to be offered an opportunity to guess if it was a head or a foot or something else.
I shared with her my shower memory book that Abby always wants me to read to her. At Abby's bedtime, of course she remembered the book was out and asked for it again. Being the sappy mom that I am, I obliged.
It was such a beautiful day in so many ways. I heard great news from far away, got to see some good friends that I don't see too often at all, saw my parents, Marti made it home in time for dinner on his fantasy baseball draft day (go figure!), and the weather was phenomenal once the sun set.
These are the days....
Saturday, March 21, 2009
These Are the Days
Posted by Lisa at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I started singing Natalie Merchant when I saw the title.
Congrats to your friend.
Post a Comment