CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

If There Was Any Doubt...

Up until now I kind of thought I was losing it. Little things, here and there, made me question my mental acuity.

Today was a doozie!

I heard it was the 9th today and stopped to recall that my ex's birthday is on the 9th. It's been a while, so I mentally did the, "Yup, he's on the 9th, and Mom is on the 11th, and Dad is on the 13th of February..." countdown. The three of them all had their birthdays sort of in a row like that.

In F.E.B.R.U.A.R.Y!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, no. It didn't stop there. I ACTUALLY sent him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY text message!!!!!

nice.

At least I realized it before he called me on it. I managed to send of another message that said something like, "A whole month early - go figure! I'm never early!"

So, yes, I don't even know what month it is, and we're mere DAYS away from New Year's!!!!! Ya think I'd know it's January, right????

Oh, what will become of me when I really get old and crazy? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

At least it took me until just now to remember that he and another friend of mine SHARE that birthday! I could very well have sent off TWO of those birthday messages this morning and been DOUBLY embarrassed!!!!

0 comments: