CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 14, 2005

Only two more weeks till I see the regular OB/GYN. It seems like an eternity! But, then we'll know for sure based on the ultrasound if there's progress. With the 2/8 ultrasound, it could have been the day before the heart started beating for all I know. But waiting 3 weeks to find out is making me crazy! :)

I don't feel pregnant at all. I have no symptoms to speak of. I'm not fatigued at all, I am not sick in the least, my boobs don't even hurt, and dang it, I don't think they are growing. :)

I start my new job in 2 days. Yeah! This week I don't really have anything to do, so it will be good to get started over there.

This weekend I had a little more spotting, but nothing bad. I started looking on the internet to see if it's the progesterone I'm taking and found a really interesting blog. It's a woman that had been through absolute hell with her infertility. The thing goes on for YEARS!

I read it for hours because even in the worst times, her take on things was so fabulously, inappropriately hilarious! If you want to read a bit, it's at www.alittlepregnant.com and like I said, it goes on for years!

0 comments: