CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 9, 2005

I had some very light spotting yesterday so I gave the Doctor a call. They had me go in for an ultrasound and I got to see the sac in my uterus. However, the heart is not beating yet, but that can be because it's still too early. Only time will tell.

I also have a massive cyst on my right ovary, but it's not causing any pain at all, so we're just waiting to see what happens with that. It will probably just go away on its own.

I still see the doctor on 2/28, so unless anything changes, I'll probably get another ultrasound then and see if everything is progressing at that time. Two and a half weeks are going to seem like a long time, but there's nothing they can do if it's not going to develop, so I guess we just wait and give it time.

0 comments: