In case you're late arriving, you may not have realized I got pregnant!
In order to keep my Facebook relatively/reasonably baby talk free out of respect for those that don't want to be CONSTANTLY BOMBARDED with belly shots and ultrasound pictures, I started ANOTHER blog that I can share with anyone on there.
"LisaCarriesOn" is still somewhat private, so I would appreciate any efforts You, Reader, can make to keep it that way. I do realize there are ways of finding this blog, but I don't want to hand deliver it to everyone under the sun. I'm funny that way.
So, without further ado, the link to the new blog is www.BringItOnSpawn.blogspot.com or just click on Bring It On, Spawn! to go directly there.
I hope having multiple outlets for different areas of my life doesn't spread me too thin.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Another Reason, Another Blog
Posted by Lisa at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment