CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I.C.E., I.C.E. Baby!

Marti and I have had a little tension between us lately. It happens, right?

So anyway, today he comes up to me and it seems he was looking at my text messages on my phone for whatever reasons. He asks me with very serious look on his face why I have him listed as "ICE HUSBAND MARTI" in my phone. As pissed as he looked, I found it VERY hard not to laugh.

Some of you may already know this. There is a thing people do with their cell phones that supposedly emergency responders are supposed to know about. It's called I.C.E. or In Case of Emergency. If you are ever in an accident, they can grab your cell phone, go straight to your contacts, find "I.C.E. Whoever" and know they are calling the right person RIGHT AWAY.

I'm glad he asked. Imagine him going through the weekend thinking I was calling him cold or frigid or whatever. That would have made for a shitty date night tonight!!!! I wonder if he just saw that for the first time today or if he finally worked up the nerve to confront me on what he thought was a major "dis" after all this time?

0 comments: