CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random, Vivid Dream

I had the most random dream! It was so vivid that it made me kind of laugh when I woke up.

A little back story to this is that Abby never really was a nurser. I had to pump almost exclusively. So, there were difficulties that I guess are still sticking with me.

Back to the dream. I kept dreaming that I was trying to get a baby to nurse. (And it wasn't Abby as far as I could tell.) I was trying over and over and over to get the baby to latch on, but to no avail.

When I woke up, my chest was dripping wet with sweat just like when I first came home from having Abby! That seems to be one thing nobody warns new moms about. They could have warned me I was going to sweat like a whore in church and that it would be wise to sleep on and with bath towels for a while just to make things easier when I woke up drenched in the middle of the night. I'm not usually a sweater, so I do remember how odd that all seemed to me.

So, not only did I wake up with a sweaty chest, but the next day, my breasts were sore, just like when their sole purpose was feeding Abby.

So weird!

I mentioned it to Marti, and with a totally straight face, he asked me, "Is that why you kept trying to stick your nipple in my mouth last night?"

Ha ha! For a split second I believed him that I might have done that in my sleep!

0 comments: